Your valuable Personal information
When users land on our website, we may need to collect their personal identification information in several ways. They include when users visit our site. Place an order for any purchase. Fill out a form, respond to a survey, and are in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we have available on our Site. To complete your order (purchase or any form), users might be asked for their appropriate name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
However, users may visit our website anonymously if they need. It is not mandatory to submit the user’s identification numbers. We never persist in our visitors leaving their personal information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they willingly submit it. Users are free to submit their information on their willingness. If they want our site-related services, they may need to submit their personal and other related information based on the form. If they do not provide their information, they may not be eligible for certain site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We collect users’ non-personal information, including their browser name, devices, internet providers, etc., to improve our valuable user’s user experience with our website. We also try to gather our users’ non-personal identification information whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information includes the browser name of the users, the type of computer and technical information about the Users, means of connection to our Site, devices, the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other related information.
Web browser cookies to track
We always like to increase our website’s user experience. To do so, we have to use “cookies” on our website to enhance the User experience. When users come to our website and spend some moments with it, our site sends cookies to their web browser so that the site can load fast at a later time. Users’ web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. There is also a chance to accept or deny cookies loading on their hard drive. If they do so, note that some parts of the Site may not function properly.
The way we use users-given information
- Ariksoft.com.bd may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our site, we may need your information to display content on the site properly.
- To improve customer service, the information users provide us respond to the user’s customer service requests, and support needs more efficiently and quickly.
- To personalize user experience, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site’s user experience, we may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature to launch a product to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we consider or think will be of interest or have a willingness to them.
- To send periodic emails when we may market a new brand product, we may use the email address to send User information and updates about their order. Sometimes, users may ask or leave an email to us. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
When users submit their personal information to purchase any product or service, or any other activities related to the site, we use them just for our website’s purpose. We never sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others as it is illegal- we believe. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the above purposes.
We also allow third-party websites to promote their business advertising through our website, and we earn a little commission for this type of advertising. Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Also, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly change. These sites and services may have their privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites with a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s terms and policies.
Compliance with the children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we know are under 13. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms