AMD A520 AORUS Motherboard with Pure Digital VRM Solution memory up to 128 GB
AMD A520 AORUS Motherboard typically come in three sizes from largest to smallest: ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ATX motherboards. ATX motherboards offer the highest number of RAM and expansion slots. If you are looking for a budget build, you can use a smaller chassis with the micro or mini boards, but you’ll have to settle for fewer PCIe slots, RAM banks, and other connectors.
Most mainstream boards these days have four RAM slots, although Mini-ITX models often have just two, and high-end boards frequently offer eight. The amount of slots, of course, limits the amount of RAM you can install.
It’s essential to check the I/O area on a motherboard to make sure it has the external connection options you need. You may need more USB 3 ports while others may want more audio ports. Among the most common ports, there are USB 3, USB 2, audio, USB type C, USB 3.1 Gen1 and Gen2, HDMI, Display port, PS/2 and Thunderbolt 3 ports. Ports one probably want the most are USB 2 and USB 3 Gen1 ports, as the first one is perfect for keyboard, mouse, and many other devices and the later one work with most peripherals. USB 3.1 Gen2 and USB Type-C ports will come handy in the near future, although most peripherals do not support this standard yet.
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Connector
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1200 and High End Audio Capacitors
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Optimized gate charge to minimize switching losses