ASUS 710 Graphics Card DDR3 2GB Video Memory 1800 MHz
ASUS 710 Graphics Card is the fantastic that dissipates heat in complete silence and makes ASUS GT 710 the perfect choice in your PC construction.
If you’re looking into building a gaming PC, it is essential to pick the right GPU for your setup. The process of choosing the right GPU, however, can be nerve-wracking, as there’s so much to consider, from the type of monitor you’re using to the size of your chassis and more.
If you are well-aware of your PC requirements and performance goals within a given budget, it’s quite easier to pick a GPU as per your needs. Here are a few factors that need to be taken into account before purchasing a GPU.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 graphics processor
- PCI Express 2.0 is the bus standard.
- 2GB DDR3 video memory
- 1800 MHz memory clock
- 2 Year Warranty Replacement
- True 0dB means silent passive cooling, which is ideal for quiet home drama PCs and multimedia centers.
- AUTO-EXTREME industrial technology, fully automated for maximum dependability..
- GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever
- before, thanks to an intuitive, all-new user interface.
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GT 710|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 2.0|
|Dimensions||5.4 ” x 2.9 ” x 1.3 ” Inch
13.7 x 6.9 x3.3 Centimeter
|Engine Clock||954 MHz|
|Interface||D-Sub Output : Yes x 1 (Native)
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native)
HDCP Support : Yes
|Memory Clock||1800 MHz|
|Resolution||DVI Max Resolution : 2560×1600|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Video Memory||DDR3 2GB|
|Warranty||2 Years Replacement Warranty (*terms and conditions apply)|
GPU Tweak II has been redesigned with an intuitive, all-new user interface that makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever before, while still providing advanced options for experienced overclockers. The new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance with a single click by removing redundant processes and automatically allocating all available resources.