Gigabyte A520M DS3H DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB
Motherboards typically come in three sizes from largest to smallest: Gigabyte A520M DS3H DDR4, and Mini-ATX motherboards. ATX motherboards offer the highest number of RAM and expansion slots. If you are looking for a budget build, you can use a smaller chassis with the micro or mini boards, but you’ll have to settle for fewer PCIe slots, RAM banks, and other connectors.
Most mainstream boards these days have four RAM slots, although Mini-ITX models often have just two, and high-end boards frequently offer eight. The amount of slots, of course, limits the amount of RAM you can install.
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen and 3rd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Connector
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI, DVI-D, Display Ports for Multiple Display
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card