Prior to delivery, our team always carry out Quality Control (QC) on the products to be shipped. But some things can happen and trim down your satisfaction.
A refund is made if:
- The item you received is not as described.
- The item you received is not usable.
- The items you receive are stopped working after a certain period.
A refund is not made if:
- You purchased items inaccurately because of your inadequacy and your negligence.
- You are misusing our items.
- Payment is made using operator pulse.
- If Open By Locally Or Any Person.
- Any Accidents, Lighting, Fire, Public Disturbance, Voltage Fluctuating.
- Defects Caused By Improper Use or Improper Installation.
- Any Short Circuit Damage.
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies, and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging/ box. If the product was delivered in the second layer of ArikSoft packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with the return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturer’s box.
How to initiate a Refund/Exchange
Please contact us or live chat with us to arrange a refund/exchange. We offer an exchange for our customers rather than refunding. We may issue a complete refund if we don’t have a supply for the specific product or service.