Gigabyte b365m ds3h Mainboard DDR4 8th/9th Gen Intel LGA1151 Socket
Motherboard Sizes: Gigabyte b365m ds3h Mainboard are usually available in three sizes: ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ATX. The most RAMs and expansion slots available in ATX motherboards. You can use a smaller frame with micro or mini boards if you’re looking for a budget build, but you’ll need to pay for fewer PCIe slots, RAM banks and other connectors.
Number of RAM Slots: Most of the mainboards have four RAM slots these days, but Mini-ITX models often only have two and high-end boards often have eight. The amount of RAM you can install is, of course, limited.
Motherboard ports:To ensure that there are the external connection options, it is essential to check the I/O area of a motherboard. More USB 3 ports are needed, whereas other ports may need more audio. The most frequently used ports include USB 3, USB 2, Audio, USB C, USB 3.1 Gen1 and Gen2, HDMI, PS/2 and Thunderbolt 3 ports. One’s most likely ports
They are USB 2 and USB 3 Gen1 ports, because the first ports are perfect for the keypad, the mouse and many other devices. USB 3.1 Gener2 and USB Type-C ports will be handy in the near future, though this standard is still not supported in most peripherals.
- Dual channel unbuffered DDR4
- New hybrid PWM design
- High-quality Audio Capacitors and LED Trace Path Lighting
- Ultra-Fast M.2 interface Gen3 X4 & SATA
- RGB FUSION supports 7-color RGB LEDs
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Bandwidth-managed LAN
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power as One Click
- Smart 5 features Multiple temperature sensors and FAN STOP headers
- Anti-sulfur resistors